Dr Joshua Dunsky DC
Clinic Director Dunsky Rehabilitation & Spine Center, PC & Boston Scoliosis Specialists
Speaker: Traditional Medicine Conference Amsterdam, Netherlands 2016
Speaker: BSAAM’s Anti-Aging Conference London 2013
President and Founder of the New England Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
President and Founder of the American Spinal Decompression Assoc., LLC (2006)
President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2003-2005)
Executive Vice President of The American Cancer Society, S.M. Chap. (2001-2003)
Dr. Dunsky has been treating peripheral neuropathy and spinal degeneration using
advanced noninvasive technology along with a very successful “GUT” program for 18
years. Dr Dunsky focuses on the "whole person approach." This approach to wellness
means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may
not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle
adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique
approach, Dr. Dunsky is able to assist one’s physiology to accelerate and/or maintain a
journey to good health.
2017 -The Effects of The TDOS Syndrome (Toxicity, Deficiency Obesity and Stress)
on human life and what can be done about it.
A toxic overload is an understatement in today’s day and age. Since WWII we have been
introduced to over 100,000 industrial chemicals into our lives. Chronic illness, obesity
and deficiencies have never been so profound. Studies will be disclosed to show the
correlation. We will discuss how the body can naturally dismantle these deadly toxins
and excrete them safely if in the right physiological state. We will review the tools and
behavior that can inflate illness as well as habits that can assist the body to organically
1. The attendee will learn the magnitude and prevalence of deadly toxins in our environment.
2. The attendee will learn the source of these toxins.
3. The attendee will learn how and why our plants and food is deficient in the essential micronutrients.
4. The attendee with learn how and why deficiency causes illness and disease.
5. The attendee will learn the physiology of obesity.
6. The attendee will learn methods and behaviors to assist the bodies process to be healthy at any age.