Single - £130 per night
Double/Twin - £140 per night
All Inclusive - Breakfast and Vat.
This hotel is a 5 min walk from Conference Venue : Kensington Town Hall
Located in a residential area of Kensington within walking distance of the High Street - buses and underground station, close to Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres. Easy access by car or tube from Heathrow airport, minutes away from the shops and museums of Kensington and Knightsbridge/Harrods, 20 minutes to the West End/Oxford Street and Theatreland.
Click for larger Map
Westfield Shopping Centre - 2.3 Miles W. 10 Minutes by car.
Kensington Palace/Gardens- 10 Minutes N
Natural History Museum- 0.5 Miles SE
Science Museum- 0.5 Miles SE
Earls Court Exhibition Centre - 0.4 miles SW
Olympia Exhibition Centre - 0.7 miles SW
Portobello Road Market and Notting Hill - 0.8 miles N
The Royal Albert Hall - 0.4 miles E.
DIRECTIONS TO THE HOTEL
(When using satellite navigation to find us, please use the postcode: W8 5SY)
By tube - the nearest station is High Street Kensington on the Circle and District Lines - 3 minutes away. As you come out of the station, turn left down Wrights lane and you will find the hotel at the bottom of the road on the left hand side.
From Heathrow Airport:
- By car (30mins – 13mi): Follow signs from M4, Eastbound to Central London. M4 Leads into A4. Continue over the Hammersmith Flyover into Cromwell Road, turn left into Marloes Road just before Cromwell Hospital. Follow Marloes Road Until it veers to the left. Turn right and you are there.
- By train: Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station 20 mins by Heathrow Express Train.
Taxi cost: 8 GBP
Bus fare: 2 GBP
Taxi cost: 60 GBP
From Gatwick Airport:
- By car (75mins – 30.6mi): Turn onto the M23 to M25 at Junction 7. Follow signs for Heathrow then take Junction 15, then same as from Heathrow.
- By train (30mins):into Victoria Station via the Gatwick Express Train. Change for the Circle Line on the Underground clockwise towards Notting Hill Gate. Station: High Street Kensington.
From City Airport:
- By car (45mins – 12mi): Head west on Hartmann Rd toward Camel Rd. Head for the A4/ Piccadilly, Slight right at A315/Knightsbridge, continue to follow A315, turn left at Wrights Lane and turn left again at Scarsdale Place.
- By train: from the dockland rail station at London City airport travel to Liverpool street and change to the Circle Line (anti-clockwise) towards Notting Hill Gate. Station: High Street Kensington.
From London Luton Airport:
- By train: Take a first Capital connect train to King’s Cross Thames link and then change onto the Circle line (Westbound) on the Underground, via Notting Hill Gate. Stop: High Street Kensington.
- By coach (90mins): directly from the airport to Victoria Station
From London Stansted Airport
- By train: Take the train to London Liverpool street (50 mins) and then change onto the Circle Line on the Underground. Stop: High Street Kensington.